Vetaran Maximus is a person type personal attribute with a gladiator motif. When activated, it grants Dumpling Prince various Gladiatorial-based physical and attacking buffs that make him a dangerous opponent to face head on, especially in a PK.
- Gladiator's Rage: When activated, increases attack power by 30%, decreases weapon damage by 40% and increases movement speed by 10%
- Gladiator's Strike: Attacks the opponent and deals great damage. Ignores opponents defensive stats by 50%
- Gladiator's Charge: Increases movement speed by 50% and attacks gain additional damage from the additional speed.
Notes & Trivia
- As a person type personal attribute, Veteran Maximus is based on a historical figure, although it is unclear what Maximus this is based on. It is possible that it is based on one or a combination of the following:
- Tiberius Claudius Maximus was a cavalryman in the Imperial Roman army who served in the Roman legions and Auxilia under the emperors Domitian and Trajan in the period AD 85–117. He is noted for presenting Trajan with the head of Dacian king Decebalus, who had committed suicide after being surrounded by Roman cavalry at the end of Dacian Wars
- Maximus Decimus Meridius: A Hispano-Roman legatus forced into becoming a slave who seeks revenge against Commodus. He has earned the favor of Marcus Aurelius, and the love and admiration of Lucilla prior to the events of the film. His home is near Trujillo in today's Province of Cáceres, Spain. After the murder of his family he vows vengeance. It should be noted that this character is fictional, but is the only Maximus that was actually a Gladiator. He was portrayed famously by Russel Crowe in the 2000 film, Gladiator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.