- "Treasured Sword of the Knights" redirects here. For other uses of this name, see Treasured Sword of the Knights (Disambiguation).
The Treasured Sword of the Knights - The 7 Truths is a legendary sword of the Golden Armour Set. It is the signature weapon of Hardcore Leveling Warrior. After Hardcore Leveling Warrior applied the Enchant - Demonic Sword skill on the sword, it transformed to the Cursed Treasured Sword of the Knights.
- 1 Design
- 2 Overview
- 3 History
- 3.1 Background
- 3.2 Season 1
- 3.2.1 The Reset Arc
- 3.2.2 Subjugation Round Arc
- 3.2.3 The Undead in Cobalt Castle Arc
- 3.2.4 Siege Round Prelude Arc
- 3.2.5 Siege Round Arc
- 3.2.6 Pooh Upooh Retrieval Arc
- 3.2.7 Dark's Birthday Arc
- 3.2.8 PvP Round Prelude Arc
- 3.2.9 PvP Round Quarterfinals Arc
- 3.2.10 The Trial of a Dragon Arc
- 3.2.11 PvP Round Semifinals Arc
- 3.2.12 PvP Round Final Arc
- 3.3 Season 2
- 4 Gallery
- 5 Translation Notes
- 6 Notes & Trivia
- 7 References
The Treasured Sword of the Knights is a broad sword that is almost as tall as Hardcore Leveling Warrior. It has a brown hilt with a red diamond on the butt of the sword, a golden quillion with a red diamond in its centre, and a wide grey blade.
- The sword that the very first Grand Master pulled out from the ground. Only the chosen one can use.
- Requires a strength stat of 500+ or more to use.
Set Effects: The item has various set effects when paired with various other items from the Golden Armour Set.
- When equipped with the Golden Plate Boots of Fire Dragon and Golden Plate Gauntlets of Fire Dragon there is a Three Piece Effect. One of the effects is the ability to see the enemy's level.
- When equipped with the Golden Plate Gauntlets of Fire Dragon, the damage of The Treasured Sword of the Knights is increased by x3.
- When equipped with all the items of the Golden Armour Set, the Knights Set Item Effect is activated.
The sword can only be used by the person that has a contract with it. It repels anyone else that tries to pick it up with a transparent force field.
Such is the strength of the sword, that the force from Hardcore Leveling Warrior simply dropping it was enough to bisect a mountain in half. It requires a a strength stat of 800 to wield it perfectly.
The sword was destroyed along with the Memory of Cintamani after Hardcore Leveling Warrior used Perfect Lacerate on No Name during their duel in the PvP Round semifinals.
Hardcore Leveling Warrior temporarily regained the sword after he was rewound back to his first ranker form by Dark's Wind Up, but the sword was once again destroyed alongside the +16 Treasured Sword of the Heroes after Hardcore Leveling Warrior executed Perfect Lacerate on Nightmare Main Light in the PvP Round Finals.
The Demon King and Nightmare buffed Hardcore Leveling Warrior completely repaired the sword after gaining the Repair Master title and by the effect of the Demon King skill, the swords durability went up by +3.
PvP Round Prelude Arc
PvP Round Quarterfinals Arc
PvP Round Semifinals Arc
Hardcore Leveling Warrior used The Treasured Sword of the Knights during the Siege Round during both his duels with Lu Bu.
PvP Round Final Arc
Hardcore Leveling Warrior temporarily regained The Treasured Sword of the Knights when he was rewound by Dark and regained his rank no.1 Power. The Treasured Sword of the Knights was broken alongside +16 Treasured Sword of the Heroes after he delivered Lacerate (節) to a Light that had fully succumbed to Zero's Nightmare power.
Using his Repair (lv.99) skill, Hardcore Leveling Warrior fully repaired the Treasured Sword of the Knights. The durability of the item increased by +3 due to the effect of the Demon King skill.
Hardcore Leveling Warrior used the Treasured Sword of the Knights during his duel with No Name. He used the Enchant - Demonic Sword on the sword and transformed it to the Cursed Treasured Sword of the Knights. The sword was shattered twice by No Name's Final Spear and remained broken.
Issues and Errors
'기사단의 보검 - 일곱개의 진실' is translated as 'The Sword of Honor - The 7 Truths' by Line Webtoon.
'기사단' in English, is called 'Order', meaning association, group, etc., or 'Knights', as in a 'Group/Order of Knights'. Often referred to as 'Order', this is a general noun that originally refers to an association or group, but since the 'Military Order' (기사수도회) is basically a 'Religious Order'수도회(修道會) ,'order' has been consolidated to mean "Knights Templar". On the other hand, to emphasise the concept of a group of knights, it is also written as 'knights'. '기사단' is also translated as an order of chivalry, order of knighthood, chivalric order, or equestrian order which are all "order of knights".
'보검' is the hangul for the '寶劍' which means 'Treasured'/'Precious' Sword.
The correct translation would therefore be Treasured Sword of the Knights - The 7 Truths or Precious Sword of the Knights - 7 Truths; this wiki will be using the former as it sounds better. A longer translation would be Treasured Sword of the Knights' Order - The 7 Truths or Treasured Sword of the Order of Knights - The 7 Truths.
|騎士團寶劍 ー七大真相 (Qíshì tuán bǎojiàn ｰ qī dà zhēnxiàng)||LINE Webtoon (Taiwanese)||Traditional Chinese|
|Sword of Honor - The Seven Truths||LINE Webtoon (English)||English|
|LINE Webtoon (French)||French|
Notes & Trivia
- This was the first Sword Hardcore Leveling Warrior was seen using in the series. The first weapon he used was the bag of Gold he used to PK Choco Flavoured Potato Soup.
- Despite still being under a contract with Hardcore Leveling Warrior, The Treasured Sword of the Knights was picked up by Novelist Han. This was most likely because Novelist Han is one of the forms of Han Gun-Jae, The Creator and Absolute God of Lucid Adventure.
- The Treasured Sword of the Knights is one of his favourite items alongside +16 Hero's Sword.
- The Sword was pulled out by the vert first grand master. Haru was the original user of the item as she is the very first grand master.
- The Treasured Sword of the Knights made a brief cameo in Troll Trap. Kang Ji-Hyun attempted to pick it up but remarked that "this is too heavy".
- There have been swords that have mimicked the look of this sword.
- Guto Juland used aersion of the Treasured Sword of the Knights after absorbing Chota's Karma.
- Baphomet Form - Le Zilk used Nightmare to take summon Treasured Sword of the Knights (Nightmare).
- Sora used a version of Ego that had taken the form of the Tresured Sword of the Knights called Ego Sword 'Treasured Sword of the Knights' Form.