Skills & Abilities
"Unlike Dark and Hardcore Leveling Warrior...all I can do is try hard, endure and make it to the end! Cause that's just who I am" ― Sora
Innate Potential Ability:
- Sword Spirit:
"..I'm pretty damn strong" ― SoraTwo years later, Sora's power has grown tremendously through her training. Her strength is recognised by Dark, the current Rank no.3 player as well as well as Lu Bu and Werewolf. She easily defeated a 100% Nightmarized Gurland without taking a single damage. During the Lucid Adventure Arc, she defeated the top ranker, Apple, in a one vs one duel showing that her power is amongst the Top Rankers in the game.
Enhanced Strength: Sora shows immense strength by using a large broad sword that requires two hands to hold. She held the sword with one arm without straining.
An unskilled attack from Sora was stong enough to pierce the Moonlight Slash used by a 100% Nightmarized Gurland and split the Great Demon in half.
Sora slammed Kelea into the ground with enough force to destroy the ground on impact.
Improved Movement Speed: Sora was able to dodge Gurland's Moonlight Slash and appear above him instantly despite her wielding a heavy broadsword.
Improved Durability: Using her sword, Sora was able to block Hell Fire from Gurland without taking any damage. Sora was able to catch a kick from Kelea, a player that has the power of a ranker, with ease and not take any damage. Apple, one of Giga's top rankers theorised that Sora has very high resistance stats as Sora was able to survive three shots of her vengeance bullets; Even rankers couldn't make it after getting hit by one of Apple's bullets.
Improved Swordsmanship: Sora's swordsmanship has developed greatly over the last two years. She is able to use sword skills that are able to critically wound Gurland without using her Ego Sword. Sora's attack power has grown exponentially over the last 2 years. With her current broad sword, she killed all of Gurland's servants with one slash. She was able to break Gurland's Sword and crack it again. Her attack carried so much force that Gurland was shoved into the ground. She critically injured Gurland with a skill so powerful, that it created a wind strong enough to push back the observing Dark and Lu Bu.
- Slash x8:
- Double Bash:
- Dual Wield x Slash:
- Moonlight Slash: a one sword skill that delivers a powerful slash to the target. Sora was taught the skill by Hardcore Leveling Warrior before the PvP Round.
Great Swordsman Skills
- Satiety → Damage:
- The Map of Taste:
- Consuming Effect:
- Meat Effect:
- Soda Bar Effect:
- Sora! Binge x 10 Mode:
- Strong Sense of Smell:
- Spoon Murderer: Sora's sword takes the form of a spoon which she uses to attack the target. In Season 1, she used Ego in Spoon Mode. Two years later, Sora used this skill with a regular sword. The spoon was large in size and was used to critically injure Gurland.
- Meal Fork - Stab: Sora stabs the target downward similar to how you would stab food with a fork when eating
- Meal Spoon: Sora summons a giant spoon from the ground that is capable of defending her and her friends from an attack
Ego Sword Skills
- Eat Up: Ego's mouths develops sharp teeth and her mouth becomes big enough to swallow a player. Ego then consumes the target, killing them in process.
- Chew Up: Ego chews the opponents weapon everytime it comes into contact with it and eventually destroys the weapon.
- Free Transform: Ego takes the form Sora desires. So far Sora has transformed Ego into a shield.
- Spoon Mode: Ego transforms into a spoon. It is a form that was enabled only when the taster's speciality is activated. The changed form depends on the food she eats.
- Berserk! - Binge Max: Ego goes Berserk due to Sora's anger and devours the target of Sora's anger. Ego's mouth is split into four parts and the target is bitten cleanly
- Ego-Close Defense Form:
- Ego - Chew and Swallow:
- Ego Sword - Will:
- Food Buff x Satiety x Ego Sword:
- Ultimate Swirling Hardcore Leveling Warrior:
- Mana Coating: Sora coats her sword in a high density mana that enables her to deflect attacks.
- Open Fridge
|30||The Very First War||Unknown||When Hardcore Leveling Warrior saved her from Nightmare.|
|73||Siege Round Prelude||Unknown||Raised her level from 70 to 73 after clearing the Dungeon with Dark.|
|90||PvP Round Final||Unknown||Based on her stats sheet for The Combat Tournament Final.|
- Black Dragon's Iron Panties
- Medusa's Gauntlet
- Elf's Flowing Armor of Wind
- The Blazing Armor of The Devil
- Elf's Blazing Devil Armor of Wind
- Yopi Grilled Skewers: Yopi Land's speciality and one of the 5 great dishes of Lucid Adventure. It is made of 5 flavoured eggplant, dragon meat and underground shrimp.
- Heavenly Peach Root
- Grilled Angel Fish
- Hidden Holy Water
- Japanese Sword of Alloy: It is a Japanese sword made of steel and other metals. It contains 1% mithril. Sora used this as a second sword after learning the Dual-Wield skill. It was broken by the clone of the 15% Ranker no.76 clone.
- Giant Broad Sword:
Hero Exclusive Items
- Ancient Devil's Ore Pieces
- Gold Card: A Gold Card with Dark's insignia on it. It was given to her by Heart Heater before she departed Dark Land to journey around Lucid Adventure. It presumably has gold coins that can be spent.
- Dragon Tendon Bandage: It is a bandage made with Dragon's Tendons. Its elasticity and durability is beyond imagination