Skills are abilities that players and NPCs can use in Lucid Adventure.
Players skills in Lucid Adventure are divided into three windows in the players' skill window.
- Class Skills: These are skills that are associated with a users class.
- Tribe Skills: These are skills associated with the users Tribe.
- Personal Attribute: These are skills associated with a players' personal attribute.
Character skills are usually prefaced with the words "Use Skill" (스킬사용). Skills in Lucid Adventure usually require mana to be executed but there are some classes that have access to other resources such as Swordsmen and Sword Energy.
- Active Skills: a skill that needs an action from the user to trigger its effect
- Passive Skills (패시브스킬, paesibeuseukil): a skill that is always active. One that you do not have to cast.
- Buff: a term used to describe a temporary positive spell or effect that affects mainly player or NPCs Stats. Basically instils a positive status effect on the target.
- Conceptual Magic: a spell made from the concept of someone's personal attribute.
- Debuff: a term used to describe a temporary negative spell or effect that affects mainly player or NPCs stats. Basically a negative status effect.
- Combo Skill (연계기):
Notes & Trivia