This is the fifth episode of season 2 and the 188th episode of Hardcore Leveling Warrior.
The battle with Nightmare in Dark Land reaches it's climax and we get a clue about Hardcore Leveling Warrior...
- Lu Bu
- Heart Heater
- Rigos (mentioned only)
- No Name (mentioned only)
- Ledinaia (image)
- Hardcore Leveling Warrior (mentioned & image)
- Scott Yang (first appearance)
Notes & Trivia
- The Episode is listed as '2부 5화 - 몽유병 (1)' by Naver Webtoon which translates to 'Season 2 Episode 5 - Sleepwalking (1)'. It is simply listed as '[Season 2] Ep. 5' by Line Webtoon.
- The 10 Demon Nobles are mentioned for the first time.
- Gurland's full name is revealed to be 'Juto Gurland'.
- Heart Heater refers to 14 years passing since Castle Lakiren's fall which confused fans. An hour in the real world is 7 hours in Lucid Adventure. The two year time skip in the real world is 14 years in Lucid Adventure.
- The silhouette of the characters that surrounded Dark are potential adversaries that included Light, No Name, Yopi and Sam Han.
- Some fans are still unclear about Chota being Choco Pork Stew from Season 1 Episode 1, but this Episode further confirms it when Heart Heater is talking about Nightmare and both Choco Pork Stew's and Chota's silhouettes can be seen side by side next to Gurland's Nightmare eye.
- Some translation notes.
- After Dark finds a piece of Hardcore Leveling Warrior's lucky coin in Chota's eye he literally said "yes! A piece of the Lucky coin of The Hardcore Leveling Warrior!". Line Webtoon translated this as "Yes! A piece of the Lucky coin of snob!".
- He then proceeded to say "A lead to find that bastard..!!" according to Line Webtoon. '녀석' is more commonly used in the context of 'dude';'guy'. A better translation would be a "A clue to find that guy...!".
- 'Yang Jin-man' (Korean: 양진만) (Line Webtoon: Scott Yang) is a homage to Park Jin-young (Korean: 박진영) who is also known by his stage names J. Y. Park and The Asiansoul or the initials JYP.
- J. Y. Park is a South Korean singer-songwriter, record producer, record executive, and reality television show judge. In 1997, he became the founder and CEO of JYP Entertainment, one of the most profitable entertainment agencies in South Korea.
- J. Y. Park played the character called 'Yang Jin-man' in the series Dream High and it's sequel, Dream High 2. In both, Yang Jin-man is a teacher that had aspirations to become a K-Pop star.