This is the third episode of season 2 and the 186th episode of Hardcore Leveling Warrior.
Gurland faces Dark after absorbing Chota's karma and an old friend returns...
- Heart Heater (Flashback)
- Gods of Time and Space (Mentioned Only)
- Time (Flashback)
- Hardcore Leveling Warrior (Image & Flashback)
- Rim (Flashback)
- Choco Pork Stew (Flashback)
- Lu Bu
- One Sword Skill - Moonlight Slash
- The Eye of Trajectory
- Time Spells
- Bone Prison Max
- The First Style - Sora Slash
Notes & Trivia
- The Episode is listed as '2부 3화 - 재회 (3)' by Naver Webtoon which translates to 'Season 2 Episode 3 - Reunion (3)'. It is simply listed as '[Season 2] Ep. 3' by Line Webtoon.
- After the news of the 'Miso Corporation stabbing Incident' was made public, Hardcore Leveling Warrior is believed to be dead by the general public.
- Dark's Personal Attribute, takes on a physical form for the first time in the series. Curiously, it referred to itself as 'The Skill of Time' (Korean: 시간의 스킬) during its conversation with Dark, while 'The System' simply called it 'Time' (Korean: 시간) after Dark levelled up his personal attribute.
- Before time was paused, Dark was about to ask about Cobalt Castle with regards to Hardcore Leveling Warrior. this may imply that he knew Hardcore Leveling Warrior was somehow involved with him. This is all speculation at this point.
- Gurland's mission is actually to destroy the castle. this most likely means 'Dark Land' itself rather than an actual Castle. We learnt in the previous Episode that Heart Heater has been asking Dark to build a castle and he kept refusing. It seems castle is being used interchangeably with country.
- Gurland's ability has left some fans confused. He was able to mimic Hardcore Leveling Warrior's abilities because he came into contact with Chota when he PKed him in Episode 1.
- This episode all but confirms that Chota is 'Choco Pork Stew' from Episode 1. Some fans were still unsure about this but the flashback confirmed it.