This is the tenth episode of season 2 and the 193rd episode of Hardcore Leveling Warrior.
- Nightmare Tempest
- Nightmare Drip Soup
- No Name
- Nightmare Elena (Image)*
- Lu Bu
- Master Swordsman
- Drip Soup
- Choco Bibi
- Ego (Mentioned Only)
- Hardcore Leveling Warrior (Mentioned Only)
- Lucid Adventure
Notes & Trivia
- The Episode is listed as '2부 10화 - 루시드 어드벤처 (2)' by Naver Webtoon which translates to 'Season 2 Episode 10 - Lucid Adventure (2)'. It is simply listed as '[Season 2] Ep. 10' by Line Webtoon.
- No Name only ordered the Nightmare Players to kill the players. The NPC were spared by New Nightmare as long as they were co-operative.
- Nightmare captured an item from Lakiren Castle that is being analysed by Nightmare Elena.
- *curiously, the scene with Elena decrypting the item was accidentally uploaded in colour in the Korean version which indicated that Elena was working for Nightmare. The colour scheme was changed to black and white to show it was Nightmare Elena.
- The English version kept the coloured version which mistakenly shows Elena, rather than Nightmare Elena working for New Nightmare which has confused readers.
- Line Webtoon continues to incorrectly translate '엘레나' as 'Helena' instead of 'Elena'.
- The 'believers' were in the middle of completing a main quest for New Nightmare in Season 2 Episode 8 before Dark captured them.
- No Name seems to be reminiscing about the past and some fans speculate that she was referring to Hardcore Leveling Warrior when talking about 'ours' or even Zara Guild.
- The book No Name is holding is 'The Book' used for the Absolute Quest. This is it's first appearance since Episode 57.
- After Dark tells Master Swordsman he met the Nightmare version of him, Master Swordsman's reply was "...그 자식 살아있었군...". This literally translates to "...That son of a bitch is still alive..". This links back to Episode 176 where Master Swordsman was telported away by Choco Bibi and remarked that he was glad that Nightmare Master Swordsman was perishing there.
- Line Webtoon incorrectly translates this as "...Oh, yeah? That bastard.." so the context is lost.
- In the 14 year (2 years in the real world) time skip, Ego went through puberty and started walking and talking and think on its own. It got into an argument with Sora and they decided to have some time apart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.