Rankers are the top strongest players in Lucid Adventure. Rankers were previously given their rank by Giga scouts, but after the death of God of Combat, the ranking system was re-established by Lucid Balls.
Lucid Balls based the power of the players on the world itself, with the limit set by Hardcore Leveling Warrior, who had reached the humanly limit in the past when he was the Rank no.1 Player.
The corresponding category for Rankers can be found here.
Giga's Ranking System (Season 1)
Giga made it a standard and created a ranking system by naming the strongest 100 players whether they were from Giga or Not.
Rankers became so popular that they shoot commercials like celebrities and are even used on products such as Ranker Milk.
Due to their popularity, information of Rankers abilities can be found on the internet, ensuring their weaknesses can be known by everyone
These were the players that were officially ranked by Giga Scouts.
Rankers in Order of Rank
|1||Hardcore Leveling Warrior (former)||Gambler||Absolute Luck||Lost rank after being killed|
|3||The Best Swordsman (former)||Swordsman||Yi Sun-Shin||Grass Roots Guild Master.
Former Vice Guild Master of
|Hardcore Leveling Warrior (former)||Gambler||Absolute Luck||Became Rank no.3
after defeating The
|9||Coma||Unknown||Unknown||Friend of Elena.|
|11||Elena||Unknown||Unknown||Friend of Coma|
|43||Secretary||Lancer||Valkyrie - Geirskögul||Member of Giga|
|49||Secretary Park||Sword Weapon Specialist||Persistent Teeth||Member of Giga|
|55||Rui Rui||Martial Artist||Summoning Skills Type||Member of Giga|
|76||Ranker 76||Unknown||Speed Stat Type|
|88||Hardcore Leveling Warrior (former)||Gambler||Absolute Luck||Zara Guild First
|Top 100||The Best Swordsman||Swordsman||Yi Sun-Shin||Guild Master of Grass Roots Guild.|
|Top 100||Silla (former)||Unknown||Unknown||The 'Hero of Bansark'.
Deleted from game by Zero.
|Top 100||Kkakdugi (former)||Unknown||Stone Golem||Guild Master of Tete Guild.
Deleted from the game
by Giga for using Nightmare.
|Top 100||Philip (ranker status unknown)||Unknown||Unknown||Member of Chairman Kim's Workshop.|
|Top 100||Unnamed Top Ranker (former)||Unknown||Unknown||Member of Chairman Kim's Workshop. Murdered
by Chairman Kim.
These were the players that were not in the official rankers list but had their ranks estimated by Giga scouts and other players.
|3||Light||Master Wizard||Majinization||Estimated to be Rank 3 by Coma after turning into a Majin during the PvP Round Semifinals.|
|Top 99||No Name||Explorer||Adventurer Columbus||A Nightmare that has some connection to Armes. Her battle stat was estimated to be Rank SS by Giga before the PvP Round Semifinals, which put her at a level of rankers of the two digit number.|
Lucid Ball Ranking System (Season 2)
Based on the rankings, it continues the 'battle' system that matched users based on their ranks. This was very different from the past standards set by 'Giga', thus creating a major shift in overall rankings. This gave the rankers more freedom. Lucid Ball of the Rankers had special colours.
If a player wins consecutive ranked matches, they earn huge rewards. There is a matching system that searches for ranked players within the vicinity and it gives and estimated queue time.
The Great War
The initiation of The Great War led to a change in the ranking system. Unlike before where players had to battle each other to improve their rankings, players could now only improve their rank based on how many points they gained from subjugating Nightmare. Just before the subjugation of Nightmare began, a few simple rules were added to the ranking system.
- When a Named Nightmare is subjugated, that record will be announced to the whole world.
- Territories regained from Nightmare will be taken into consideration and their portions will be awarded to the rankers.
- 10x of Exp earned from subjugating Nightmare will be reflected in the rankings.
|Rankers in Order of Rank|
|1||Stone||Unknown||Unknown||Vice Guild Master of Elixir Plant Guild.|
|2||Ham||Unknown||Unknown||Member of Giga|
|3||Dark||Warlock||Time||King of Dark Land and leader of Players' Union.|
|4||The Best Swordsman||Master Swordsman||Yi Sun-Shin||Guild Master of Grass Roots Guild|
|5||Gangrim||Unknown||Gangrim||Member of Giga Team 1|
|6||Zhao Yun||Unknown||Zhao Yun||Member of Giga Team 1|
|9||Coma||Unknown||Unknown||Member of Dark Land|
|10||Cave||Swordsman||Hustler||Former Beard Gang Underboss.|
|11||Elena||Unknown||Unknown||Member of Dark Land|
|12||Elena (former)||Unknown||Unknown||Member of Dark Land|
|Top 100||Heriach||Unknown||Hercules||Member of Giga Mythical Team.|
|Top 100||Sun Wukong||Wizard||Sun Wukong||Member of Elixir Plant Guild.|
|Top 100||Apple||Unknown||Unknown||Member of Giga Mythical Team.|
|102||Prince Dumpling||Unknown||Veteran Maximus||Boyfriend of Apple.|
|459||Cave (former)||Swordsman||Hustler||Former Beard Gang Underboss.|
|Top 1000||Live or Die by Style 2||Swordsman||Unknown||Claims to be a top 1000 Ranker.|
|2033||Cave (former)||Swordsman||Hustler||Former Beard Gang Underboss.|
Known Ranked Battles
In chronological order
|Name (Rank)||Instance||Winner||Rank Change|
|Dark (?) vs. Stone (?)||S.2 Episode 14 (Mentioned Only)||Stone||Unknown|
|Dumpling Prince (102) vs. Cave (2033)||AE 5||AE 5||Cave||Cave: 2033 → 459|
|Dark (3) vs. Heriach (Top 100)||S.2 Episode 16||S.2 Episode 26||Dark||None|
Known Rank Changes
In chronological order
|Cave||AE 5||AE 5||2033||459||Defeated the Rank No. 102 Dumpling Prince in a Formal Combat.|
|Elena||S.2 Episode 45||S.2 Episode 45||12||11||Rank went up by 1 after she gained 10 points from subjugating the Nightmare in Ketoru Castle.|
Notes & Trivia
- The ranking systems only apply to the users. There are NPC such as Heart Heater, The Dragons of Light and Darkness, The Gods and other named monsters that transcend the power of ranked players.
- Both the Giga and Lucid Ball ranking systems are not always indicative of a players true power. For example, Armes hid her true strength so was never on Giga's ranker list. She was stronger than the then rank no.3 The Best Swordsman. Sora is stronger than Apple, who is one of Giga's top rankers. Sora was not on the Lucid Ball Ranking System because she presumably hasn't been engaging in ranked battles to climb up the ranks.
- It appears that when rankers logged into Lucid Adventure in Season 1, their rank appeared next to their name such as when Hardcore Leveling Warrior logged in in Episode 1. This appears to have changed with the new Lucid Ball System, as Dark's rank did not appear when he logged in as the Rank 3 in Season 2 Episode 1.
- Curiously, the #3 Rank seems to be the most popular rank used by the author in the series. At some point in time The Best Swordsman was Rank #3, Hardcore Leveling Warrior was Rank #3, Light was estimated to be the #3 Ranker and Dark is the #3 Ranker in Season 2. It is unknown if that number has a hidden mystery behind it.
- Unlike the Giga Scouts Ranking System, it appears that a Ranker is not restricted to just the 'Top 100' players anymore. Both Dumpling Prince and Cave referred to Dumpling Prince as a "Ranker" despite him being Rank 102. It is possible that the term 'Top Ranker' is used for the top 100 players in order to distinguish them. This will be added to the 'Lucid Ball Ranking System' above when more information is revealed.
- Kelea was to have the ability to match a Ranker by Dark in Season 2 Episode 7. This insinuates that Rankers are the 'Top 100 Players'.
- Apple is implied to be a ranker by Sua Han in Season 2 Episode 11. Due to the issue stated in the above bullet point, it is unclear if she is actually a 'Top 100' Ranker, but just for the sake of consistency, this wiki has assumed that she is a 'Top 100' player. When her rank is confirmed, the Ranker list will be updated. This is the same issue with Sun Wukong, who is revealed to be a Ranker by Tempest in Season 2 Episode 13.
- Jezeri is called a 'Giga Ranker' in Season 2 Episode 22. It is unclear if this is based off 'Giga's Ranking System' or ' Lucid Ball Ranking System'. For this reason, Jezeri has been left off both ranking systems and will be correctly allocated when more information is revealed by the author.