"You now have the power to kill your father" ― Zero
Oedipus is the personal attribute of Han Sung-Gong.
As an heir to the Giga and the eldest son, Han Sung-Gong very soul desire is to overthrow his father's position and rule Giga himself. He tried to act like he did not care but he was seen through by Zero.
She granted him this ability in hopes he would help her kill Han Gun-Jae and as a bargaining tool so that they could help each other.
- Divine Power Negation :: Han Sung-Gong is able to nullify Sword Master's abilities and skills. Han Sung-Gong was able to nullify Sword Master's Lacerate x100 which destroyed multiple GF-999 and prevent it from damaging his own air carrier. He was able to move through Sword Master's time stop and block an attack from Sword Master that was powerful enough to permanently delete a players character from the game with his bare hands completely unharmed. Zhuge Kongming was able to modify Giga's magic soldiers with Han Sung-Gong's mana flow which allowed them to seal Han Gun-Jae.
- Blue Lightning Spell: Han Sung-Gong was able to fire a blue lightning spell that was capable of inflicting heavy damage and paralysis on Sword Master. It is unknown if this blue lightning has the same effect on other characters or if it is only effective against Sword Master.
- Divine Slayer: Han Sung-Gong is able to use skills that can kill' 'Han Gun-Jae and delete his existence from the game. It is unclear if these skills can be used on other characters.
Notes & Trivia
- Oedipus was a mythical Greek king of Thebes. He was a tragic hero in Greek mythology that was tricked by the gods and accidentally fulfilled a prophecy that he would end up killing his father and marrying his mother, thereby bringing disaster to his city and family. In this scenario, 'The god' tricking Han Sung-Gong is Zero and by killing his father, Han Sung-Gong would destroy his core, leading to the destruction of Lucid Adventure, which is not what he wants.
- It is unclear if the personal attribute is as effective on other characters or exclusively used just for Han Gun-Jae.