Lucky Coin is a Gambler class skill in Lucid Adventure. It is Hardcore Leveling Warrior's main skill.
It is an active skill of a gambler that grants a random buff to the user.
If the player can guess the right side of which side the coin will land, they can raise or lose various stats. If the coin lands on heads, it gives the user a buff. If it lands on tails then there is either no effect, a debuff to the user or it buffs the opponents.
The success rate and the skill is without a doubt a gamble. The skill has a 50% chance of activating depending on whether you get heads or tails. Although Luck is the main component that determines the outcome of the skill, the risk of failure outweighed everything else so most players don't use the skill.
The lucky coin skill is unlocked once the player reaches level 30.
The higher the level, the more lucky coins that can be used at the same time. The more Lucky coins that are used, the more buffs can be used but they run out in accordance with how many coins where used.
The Lucky Coin skill can be itemized and turned into an item.
Listed in chronological order
|Episode 51||During his first ever PvP with then No.3 Ranked Master Swordsman, the Rank no.88 Hardcore
Leveling Warrior successfully flicked a his Lucky Coin. The buff was never revealed.
|Episode 53||Hardcore Leveling Warrior doubled his speed with a Lucky Coin buff during his fight against|
|Episode 54||During his battle with a Cobalt Golem, Hardcore Leveling used a lucky coin to buff his
defense and strength drastically. This allowed him to take a powerful blow from the
|Episode 55||During his battle with a Cobalt Golem, Hardcore Successfully flipped a Lucky Coin which|
|Episode 13||Hardcore Leveling Warrior fsuccessfully flicked a Lucky Coin and increased|
|Episode 18||Hardcore Leveling Warrior unsuccessfully flipped a Lucky Coin while facing a the
Player Eater. There was no effect.
|Episode 19||Hardcore Leveling Warrior successfully flipped a Lucky Coin and increased his spell
power which allowed him to use Hellfire to destroy The Corrupted Spirit of Grasses
|Episode 21||Hardcore Leveling Warrior successfully flipped a Lucky Coin after opening the|
|Episode 23||Hardcore Leveling Warrior successfully flipped a Lucky Coin in the Cave of Atonement.
The buff he got was never revealed.
|Episode 41||During the Subjugation Round, Hardcore Leveling Warrior lent Dark his Lucky Coin.
Dark successfully flipped the coin, making the rate of success for all Dark's skills 100%
temporarily. He used Wind Up to return Hardcore Leveling Warrior back to his No.3 Ranker
Form before he is killed by Ligos.
|Episode 48||Hardcore Leveling Warrior successfully flipped a Lucky Coin, allowing him to get 100%|
|Episode 61||Hardcore Leveling Warrior successfully fkipped a Lucky Coin and had his strength|
|Episode 62||Hardcore Leveling Warrior unsuccessfully flipped a Lucky Coin and as a result of
the failure, the Lucky Coin gave the enemies buffs, making them stronger.
|Episode 73||Hardcore Leveling Warrior itemized his Lucky Coin skill and gifted it to Sora.|
|Episode 79||Hardcore Leveling successfully flipped a Lucky Coin to increase his intelligence
which increased his max mana significantly. He was able to use 20 more skills
|Episode 83||Hardcore Leveling Warrior successfully flipped a Lucky Coin to increase his intelligence
which increased his max mana significantly. He was able to use 20 more skills
|Episode 84||Hardcore Leveling Warrior was able to use 5 Lucky Coins after he levelled up earlier in the
Siege Round. He successfully flipped 3 Lucky Coins which increased his strength, defense
and speed stats significantly. He was able to temporarily duel a Heroized - Lu Bu on an
|Episode 86||Hardcore Leveling Warrior successfully flipped his remaining 2 Lucky Coins and increased|
|Episode 92||Hardcore Leveling Warrior successfully activated a Lucky Coin to increase his intelligence.|
|Episode 114||Hardcore Leveling Warrior buffed his stats with a Lucky Coin and used Hero's Body to
dodge Akira's bat attack before attacking him with a Moonlight Slash - Tornado. Hardcore
Leveling Warrior then used his remaining Lucky Coins and put them into his
intelligence and he then used Lacerate.
|Episode 119||Hardcore Leveling Warrior used a Lucky Coin buff to increase his speed significantly.
He was able to catch up to the running Wolf Man.
|Episode 126||Hardcore Leveling Warrior successfully flipped 2 Lucky Coins. His next attack became
unavoidable and also became twice as powerful. He then used a sword skill on
Taek but Lime jumped in the way to take the blow.
|Episode 127||Hardcore Leveling Warrior increased his regeneration greatly using a single Lucky Coin flip.
This allowed him to recover from the blow he received from a Main Character Berserk
buffed Taek. Taek still injred Hardcore Leveling Warrior despite Hardcore
Leveling Warrior blocking his blow with his sword.
|Episode 128||While using Hardcore Leveling Warrior's body, Pooh Upooh used a Lucky Coin
buff to greatly increase Hardcore Leveling Warrior's magic power. She then used a
|Episode 129||While using Hardcore Leveling Warrior's body, Pooh Upooh used a Lucky Coin
buff to greatly increase Hardcore Leveling Warrior's attack power. She then used a
Moonlight Slash on Heart Heater, but it was countered by Heart Heater's
|Episode 138||In the Trial of Dragon, Hardcore Leveling Warrior buffed himself with three Lucky Coins
and killed a monster with a sword slash. The buffs he got were never revealed.
|Episode 142||In the Trial of Dragon, Hardcore Leveling Warrior successfully flipped a Lucky Coin and
increased his magic power. It is not the buff he wanted.
|Episode 152||Hardcore Leveling Warrior inserted a Lucky Coin into his Goblin's Slot Machine, he got a
jackpot and 30 lucky Coins poured out.
|Episode 154||Hardcore Leveling Warrior used a Lucky Coin buff to boost his fire resistance. He then used|
|Episode 155||Hardcore Leveling Warrior successfully flipped 12/30 Lucky Coins which made
his basic stats (power, intelligence, agility, dexterity and luck) reach 999.
|Episode 164||Dark successfully flipped the itemised Lucky Coin Hardcore Leveling Warrior retrieved
from Sora and his skill success rate temporarily became 100%. Dark then used
|Season 2 Episode 87||Using Hardcore Leveling Warrior's Lucky Coin to buff himself, Nightmare The Best Swordsman was able to activate his true awakening, Duke of Loyalty and Warfare: Yi Sun-Shin.|
|Episode 134||Due to the Blessings of the God of Blessings, Light was able to successfully flip
10 Lucky Coins which greatly amplified his mana. Light went beyond the human
|Episode 146||Light flipped a Lucky coin to transform into his Majin Form.|
|Episode 166||Light used Memorial Buff to flip 11 lucky Coins and become Majin Light.|
|Season 2 Episode 42||During his fight with Goblon, Chota brought out his Lucky Coin.|
|Season 2 Episode 55||Cave successfully flicked a Lucky Coin which enabled him to use his Shadow Slave to control Ro Tishushu.|
Notes & Trivia
- Each Lucky Coin has different images on it's faces.
- Hardcore Leveling Warrior's Lucky Coin has Kim Sehoon's avatar's head for heads and a '1' for tails.
- Hungry Ghost's lucky coin has a 'four-leaf clover' on its head side. According to Irish tradition, those who find a four-leaf clover are destined for good luck, as each leaf in the clover symbolises good omens for faith, hope, love, and luck for the finder.
- Chota's Lucky Coin has the face of his newbie avatar on it.
- Hardcore Leveling Warrior became the best out there with this skill due to his personal attribute of 'Absolute Luck'. Absolute Luck gives makes the skill success rate 99% and it's almost guaranteed to activate when used by Hardcore Leveling Warrior. With the Blessings of the God of Blessings, Hungry Ghost became as lucky as Hardcore Leveling Warrior so he became just as lucky. Ten consecutive lucky coin buffs allowed Light's mana to exceed 9999 and go beyond the limits of a human thus becoming a transcendent being.
- An image of Hardcore Leveling Warrior was seen with 7 Lucky Coins when he was the Rank No.1 Player. it is not known if this is the maximum amount he can use at a time or not.
- Hardcore Leveling Warrior's body gave emitted a red glow when he flipped 3 Lucky Coins at the same time. It is unclear if this is specific to his character or if it applies to all gamblers.
- In Episode 126. the buffed sword attack Hardcore Leveling Warrior used to kill Lime may have been Lacerate but this is unconfirmed.
- In Episode 133, it is implied that a Lucky Coin was involved with Secretary Park surviving Tempest's Self-Explosion (Holy Explosion). The exact nature of the buff or if there was even one is unclear.
- In Episode 164, it seems like Hungry Ghost flipped multiple Lucky Coins. The actual effect is unclear and it is unclear if they were flicked by Light. This needs to be resolved by the author to get a clearer understanding.
- There are some potential setting errors associated with the use of this skill.
- Hardcore Leveling Warrior was able to use the Lucky Coin to get Lucky Three! Three Cards in Episode 55. In Episode 43, he used a Golden Lucky Coin to access this skill. It might be a setting error by the author, but this is unconfirmed.
- In Episode 164, it looked like Hardcore Leveling Warrior flipped the Lucky Coin for Dark. It might be a setting error or Dark flipped it himself off-screen.
- There might be a setting error with Light's usage of Lucky Coins. In Episode 134, Light needed 10 Lucky Coins to change to his Majin Form. In Episode 146, Light only used one Lucky Coin to transform into a Majin. In Episode 166, Light used 11 Lucky Coins to enter his Majin Form.