“I am the Dragon of Light, the coordinator of the world that you call Lucid Adventure”
― Dragon of Light[source]
Lahru, more commonly known as the Dragon of Light, and also known as the Dragon of Good, is a Primordial Dragon in Lucid Adventure. She is one of the two Dragons created by Han Gun-Jae to act as a balance to The Four Gods. She is The Coordinator of the World. As one of the Primordial Dragons, she holds one of the last two pages required to complete the Absolute Quest.
Due to the machinations of a one of the Four Gods, the Dragon of Light fought the Dragon of Evil for over a millennium and their blood soaked the earth, leaving magic and technology in the world. By the time they discovered that it was part of the God's scheme, both had weakened too much. The Dragon of Light who went dormant after getting injured in the long battle with the Dragon of Evil.
After the Gods were destroyed, The Dragon of Light felt a shift in the balance of the world and chose Elixir Plant Guild and started giving them powers. During the Demon King's Army invasion of Charming Castle, the Dragon of Light intervened directly and aided Stone in defeated the Demon King Ge Des.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Gallery
- 3 Personality
- 4 Relationships
- 5 Abilities
- 6 Skill Tree
- 7 Items
- 8 History
- 9 Major Battles
- 10 Quotes
- 11 Translation Notes
- 12 Notes & Trivia
- 13 References
In her humanoid form, The Dragon of Light has long white hair, white eyebrows and green horns. Her body is covered with light green-like scales and she has large lizard like tail protruding just below her low back. She has white sclerae, light green irises and black pupils.
From the little we have seen of her dragon form, she has multiple horns and large scale like protrusions coming out of her body.
The Dragon of Light appears to be in a pensive mood most of the time. She cares about Lucid Adventure and was so worried about it's destruction, that she broke the rules and summoned Stone directly into the game to save it. She talks with her eyes closed most of the time.
As can be seen during her first conversation with Stone, she has a habit of referring to herself in the 3rd person.
The Dragon of Evil is the other prime Dragon that was created to balance The Gods. They are not on good terms and have been fighting each other for over a millennium. The Dragon of Evil is still bandaged up from an injury he received from the Dragon of Light and he called her a "bitch" for it. After the Dragon of Evil, who had taken over Heart Heater's body completely, forced Giga to kneel before him, the Dragon of Light appeared on the battlefield in the form of her clone and reiterated that they were the balancers of the world. They stared at each other for quite some time before the silence was broken by Sora and Hephai.
Dragon of Light had three baby dragons that called her "mother". They appear to be close to her as they rushed to her for comfort after being scared by the energy released into the world as a result of the death of the Gods. 14 years later, her children are grown enough to be able to take part in the war against Nightmare.
The Dragon of Light chose the Elixir Plant Guild and started giving them powers after she felt a shift in the balance of the world.
Principal is the Guild Master of Elixir Plant, the Guild that Dragon of Light started giving powers to after she felt a shift in the balance of the world. Principal was chosen by the Dragon of Light because of her morally upright disposition and her wanting to lead the game to the right ending.
Dragon of Light has a deep relationship with the Stone. She broke the rules when she forcibly summoned him from the real world while he was dreaming in order to save the world and promised to let him see his mom in a dream if he completed the mission. Stone agreed to become a warrior and was placed in the Elixir Plant Guild directly by the Dragon of Light. She then gave Stone was class and his warrior swords Stone was not confident that he could handle all of The Swords of the Five Warriors, but she was encouraged him and placed him in the Elixir Plant Guild where he could be nurtured to become the strongest player in the world. She also granted him his personal attribute.
Ge Des noticed that Stone was being protected by the Dragon of Light during their fight. In fact, Dragon of Light appeared on the battle field to support Stone directly. She aided him multiple times while he faced the Nightmarized Ge Des by releasing him from Nightmare's mental attack and protecting him from Ge Des's potentially fatal attack. After Ge Des was defeated, Stone showed concern for the Dragon of Light who was exhausted breathing heavily after expending all of her mana to aid him.
Dragon of Light was transferred to the Demon World alongside Dragon of Evil, Stone and Heart Heater to face the Demon King Hardcore Leveling Warrior. Dragon of Light buffed Stone as he faced Hardcore Leveling Warrior and he was even able to use her skills. After Stone was defeated by Hardcore Leveling Warrior, Dragon of Light protected him with a barrier and was relieved that he was still breathing.
The Dragon of Light is wary of Nightmare. She is aware that Nightmare under the leadership of No Name is trying to open the door to the real world which could lead to both world's collapsing. It is because of Nightmare's growing threat that she most likely started supporting the Elixir Plant Guild and also summoned Stone to the game.
The Dragon of Light thought Ge Des was extremely dangerous. when he Nightmarized, she directly intervened in the battle to help Stone and exhausted all her mana in that form to aid Stone in defeating him. After his defeat, Dragon of Light said stone had overcome "the greatest mountain", showing how dangerous she believed he was.
The Absolute God created the Dragon of Light and the Dragon of Evil at the inception of Lucid Adventure. He created the pair of dragons to act as a balance to the four gods and tasked them with monitoring the Four Gods and Zero in order to prevent the Four Gods from crossing over to the real world and trusted them to carry out his will. It was the Will of The Absolute God that led to the two dragons to fill Lucid Adventure with their offspring's. The Dragon of Light and Dragon of Evil rushed to the Demon World in order to face the Demon King Hardcore Leveling Warrior in order to fulfil the will of The absolute God, which is to prevent Lucid Adventure and the real world from crossing paths.
It is unknown the nature that the Dragon of Light had with Zero, but she was created by Han Gun-Jae to monitor both the Four Gods and Zero.
The Dragon of Light and Dragon of Evil were created to monitor the Gods and stop them from setting their sights on the 'other world'. One of the Four Gods With the intention of destroying the the two Primordial Dragons, one of the four Gods deliberately corrupted the children of the Primordial Dragons. It was to steal their forbidden power. Due to this, the Evil Dragon ate his children up as punishment, which eventually led to the fight between the two Dragons.
After gnawing at each other for a thousand years, the two dragons finally found out that they got played by the Four Gods. But both dragons had already become weak.When the Gods died, she welcomed the "New World" that was about to begin after their destruction. The power left behind by the disappearance of the gods due to Yopy was also absorbed by the ancient dragons.
It is unclear if they had any direct relationship. Haru was aware that her form was being held together by the Dragon of Light's mana.
The exact relationship between the Dragon of Light and the Heroes is not clear but they appear to be intrinsically linked to one another. Dragon of Light had The Swords of the Five Heroes in the Dragon's Treasure House. She also was able to make Stone a Hero and gave him the Hero's Emblem.
Although The Dragon of Light has not been seen in full combat, it has been implied that she is very powerful. As one of the prime beings created to balance The Gods, The Dragon of Light is one of the strongest beings in Lucid Adventure. After the death of all The Gods, The Dragon of Light along with the Dragon of Evil became the absolute being in the game.
She is the Co-ordinator of the world who is responsible for making sure things are functioning in Lucid Adventure. Although she appears to be restricted with respect to how much she can directly intervene in matters concerning Lucid Adventure, she can support people and aid them indirectly to help her achieve the outcome she wants.
She battled The Dragon of Evil for over a 1000 years. The damage she gave the Dragon of Evil was so severe, that even after a long time has passed, the Dragon of Evil's injuries are still covered in bandages.
As one of the prime beings in the game, she can directly interact with the real world and forcibly summon dreaming people into Lucid Adventure against their will.
Dragon of Light's Clone - Messenger
(빛의 용의 분신 - 전언자, bich-ui yong-ui bunsin - jeon-eonja)
The Dragon of Light can create a clone of herself and send it out as a messenger. The clone wore a helmet and was covered in armour. It also had white wings made of feathers. Her doppelganger was powerful enough to face off against The Dragon of Evil who had 100% control over Heart Heater's body. Once the message is delivered by the clone, it dissipates The exact mechanics of how the clone was created has not been revealed. It is unknown how much of the Dragon of Light's power can be used by her clone
The Dragon of Light is able to grant powers to people. She gives powers to Elixir Plant Guild.
- Class Creation: The Dragon of Light created her own knights to counter the Dragon of Evil's Dragon Knights.
- Abilities Bestowal: Dragon of Light granted Stone both his Hero class and his personal attribute. She also granted him her powers which gave Stone the ability to use her own skills.
As one of the prime beings in the game, Dragon of Light is able to bend the rules of Lucid Adventure. She was able to forcefully summon Stone directly into Lucid Adventure while the latter was dreaming and warned the latter that he would be deleted by 'The System' if he messaged his mother as it was against the rules.
Dragon of Light was able to project a form of herself behind Stone in order to support him. In this form, it is presumed Dragon of Light is not in her complete form as she said that she that it was hard to stay in "this form" without much mana. Presumably the amount of power she actually has in this form is reduced. This will be updated when more is revealed in the webtoon. "This form" could mean her humanoid form or it could mean projected. It is unclear.
- Mental Attack Negation: She managed to pull Stone out of the mental attack he was receiving from The One-Eyed Nightmare.
- Shield Generation: Expending most of her mana, Dragon of Light shield Stone from Ge Des's Nightmare attack that completely destroyed the surrounding landscape and would have killed Stone.
- Advent of Haru: After Stone released his last Sword, the Dragon of Light's mana enabled him to transform into Haru, the Strongest Human in history. Haru's form is maintained by the Dragon of Light's mana and dissipates when the Dragon of Light's mana runs out. This skill takes a lot out the Dragon of Light in this form as she was huffing heavily and had to leave Stone's side to get some rest.
The Dragon of Light is able to generate powerful barriers capable of blocking powerful skills. Her barrier blocked the Demon King - Hardcore Leveling Warrior's Uldolmok to protect Stone.
- Dragon's Skill - Fury of the White Dragon: The user creates a giant head of a white dragon which then performs a huge destructive breathe at the target.
- Dragon of Light's Sword: A sword carved out of the bone of the Dragon of Light for the final battle. It was in Stone's possession when the Primordial Dragons and Stone confronted Hardcore Leveling Warrrior. The Sword is currently in the possession of Hardcore Leveling Warrior, who robbed it from Stone during their duel.
Along with the Four Gods, the Dragon of Light and the Dragon of Evil were created at the beginning of Lucid Adventure by The Absolute God. Both dragons were created to balance the power of the Four Gods. They were entrusted by Han Gun-Jae to monitor The Four Gods and Zero and to to prevent the Four Gods from setting their eyes on the 'other world'. The two dragons were also tasked to monitor The two dragons were as powerful as the gods, and they were protecting order in their respective realms. A pair of Dragons, Good (Light) and Evil (Darkness), were one body. The dragon's offspring's thrived and flourished and multiplied to fill the world. This was also the will of The Absolute God.
Light vs Darkness
With the intention of destroying the the two Primordial Dragons, one of the four Gods deliberately corrupted the children of the Primordial Dragons. It was to steal their forbidden power.
The Evil Dragon ate his children up as punishment. Enraged by this, The Dragon of Light held a grudge against him. Light and Darkness started to fight. The Primordial Dragons fought each other for over a millennium and their blood soaked the earth, leaving magic and technology in the world. After gnawing at each other for a thousand years, the two dragons finally found out that they got played by one of the Four Gods, but both dragons had already become weak. The Dragon of Light went dormant after getting injured in the long battle with the Dragon of Evil.
As the Gods died, the resulting energy could be felt by the Dragon of Light and the Dragon of Evil in their respective domains. She had welcomed the New World that would soon begin.
When the Gods disappeared because of Yopy, the power they left behind got absorbed into the Primordial Dragons. At some point, the Dragon of Light felt a shift in the balance of the world and started to grant her powers to the Elixir Plant Guild.
Summoning The Chosen One
With her power, The Dragon of Light forcefully summoned Stone to Lucid Adventure while he was dreaming and introduced herself as the "Co-ordinator of the World". She asked Stone to become a warrior to save Lucid Adventure from destruction. The elated Stone was happy that he could see again and tried to contact his mother to tell her that his accident was not his fault but the Dragon of Light stopped him and warned him that he would be deleted from the game if he is discovered by 'The System' as she broke the rules by summoning him to the game.
Stone agrees to do what she wants and the Dragon of Light tells him that she will let him meet his mother in his dream once he completes his mission of saving the world. She summons the The Swords of the Five Warriors from the Dragon's Treasure Houseand tells Stone that she has prepared a guild to make him stronger. She grants him a personal attribute directly and the Warrior's Emblem appeared on Stone's neck.
After the Dragon of Evil fully possessed Heart Heater and exerted his power by making all of Giga kneel to him, the Dragon of Light intervened through her clone messanger and faced off against the Dragon of Evil. Both stared at each other for quite some time until Sora broke the silence. The Dragon of Light then told everyone present that if Nightmare breaches the door to the real world, both worlds will be destroyed.
Dragon of Light appeared behind Stone during his battle with Ge Des. She encourages Stone and tells him not to be afraid even if Ge Des nightmarizes. Dragon of Light appeared and pulled Stone out from the mental attack he received from the Nightmare and warned him to be wary of mental attacks. She uses her mana to protect Stone from a fatal attack that completely destroyed the surrounding area.
As a last resort, she tells Stone to release his last sword and Haru descends. Haru's form is maintained by the Dragon of Light's mana and she goes on to defeat Ge Des. Once Ge Des is defeated, Dragon of Light is visibly strained and is panting hard after expending all of her mana. She tells Stone she needs to rest after expending all her mana and disappears.
Near Eugria, the Dragon of Light's children pick up swords and one of them tells the Dragon of Light that they are ready. The Dragon of Light opens her eyes and begins to move against Nightmare. The Dragon of Light and the Dragon of Evil fought against Nightmares and brought the situation in the human world under control. Both her and the Dragon of Evil rushed towards the Demon King Hardcore Leveling Warrior's location in the Demon World.
The Dragon of Light, Dragon of Evil, Heart heater and Stone are successfully transferred to the Demon World through Choco Bibi's Superscale Mass Transfer. The Dragon of Light watched on as the Dragon of Evil and swatted the Demon King Hardcore Leveling Warrior away and supported Stone as Stone tore Hardcore Leveling Warrior apart. The shocked Dragon of Light watched on as Hardcore Leveling Warrior regained his personality and prepared to face the Dragons and Stone in earnest by activating Lucky Coin 666 Jackpot.
After the Dragon of Evil devoured Hardcore Leveling Warrior's body, Dragon of Light tried warning him about Hardcore Leveling Warrior's attack but it was too late as Hardcore leveling Warrior used Lacerate to bisect the Dragon of Evil's left arm and regained his sword. Dragon of Light watched as Stone engaged Hardcore Leveling Warrior in a one on one fight. After Stone was defeated, Dragon of Light rushed to his body and protected him from Hardcore Leveling Warrior's Uldolmok. She was relieved that he was still breathing and vowed to protect him no matter what. As Dragon of Evil shed his own blood, Dragon of Light thought to herself that he was going to destroy everything like he did before, inluding himself.
By the Dragon of Light
- (To the Dragon of Evil): "Right. We're just balancers of this world".
- (To Stone): "I am the Dragon of Light, the Co-ordinator of the world you call Lucid Adventure."
- (To Stone): "As long as you follow me, the Dragon of Light, closely, saving the world won't be too difficult"
- (About the Dragon of Evil): "Vinjure...!! Once again you...your using a method that will destroy everything...even yourself...!!"
To the Dragon of Light
- (Han Gun-Jae): "You guys are the final observers. You will become Light and Darkness respectively, to keep and eye on Zero and the Gods. Let's create a fun world together. I'm counting on you guys."
- (Dragon of Evil): "You've lived for endless years, yet you're as soft-hearted as ever, Lahru. Do you still not understand that you can't protect everything in a fight?"
About the Dragon of Light
- (By Heart Heater): "It is said that the two dragons were made to balance the gods."
- (By Dragon of Evil to Dark): "I got this wound from fighting that bitch, The Dragon of Light'.
- (By Heart heater): "The Dragon of Light, who went dormant after getting injured from the long battle, felt a shift in the balance of the world. The Dragon chose a guild [Elixir Plant] and started to give them powers."
- (By No Name): "Mana so clear and full of presence....!! It's definitely the mana of the primordial dragons...!! The last mission to complete the Absolute Quest. I will definitely take them down..!!"
- (By Heart Heater): "If he's [Hardcore Leveling Warrior] really able to wield the power of the Demon King, the only ones who can go against such a being, are the two Primordial Dragons, the Dragon of Light and the Dragon of Evil."
- (By Heart Heater): "What's certain is that in this world where the Gods have disappeared, there is no one stronger than the Primordial Dragons."
- (By Narrator): "The first two dragons were created to monitor them. The two dragons were as powerful as the gods, and they were protecting order in their respective realms. A pair of Dragons, Good (Light) and Evil (Darkness), were one body. The dragon's offspring's thrived and flourished and multiplied to fill the world. This was also the will of The Absolute God. With the intention of destroying the the two Primordial Dragons, one of the four Gods deliberately corrupted the children of the Primordial Dragons. It was to steal their forbidden power. As a result, The Dragon of Evil ate his own children up as punishment which led to a conflict with the Dragon of Light who was enraged by such a actions. Light and Darkness started to fight. The two dragons, who gnawed at each other for thousands of years, finally found out that it was the God's scheme, but both dragons had already become too weak. The power left behind by the disappearance of the gods due to Yopy was also absorbed by the ancient dragons. The two dragons have their mission, 'The Will of the Absolute God', Which is to prevent the two worlds from crossing paths."
(Guāng zhī lóng)
|Dragon of Light||LINE Webtoon
|Dragon De La Lumière||LINE Webtoon (France)||French|
Notes & Trivia
- The Dragon of Light was first mentioned in Episode 137. She was first seen in the series in Episode 174. Her real name, Lahru, was first revealed by Vinjure in Season 2 Episode 111.
- Although the Dragon of Light is a dragon, she may represent the Phoenix. Her backing of the Elixir Plant Guild further adds credence to this theory as the Elixir Plant is a mythological plant that is said to grant immortal life. Her silhouette in Season 2 Episode 9 is closer to that of a giant bird than that of a dragon. Her clones appearance in Season 2 Episode 39 shows her with feathers, further showing that she may have been inspired by the Phoenix mythology.
- Dragon of Light is the second being seen in the game granting a personal attribute directly to a player. The first was Zero in Episode 104, when she granted Han Sung-Gong the Oedipus personal attribute. Ironically, Zero was the former Co-Ordinator of Lucid Adventure and the Dragon of Light is current the Co-ordinator of Lucid Adventure.
- Hardcore Leveling Warrior called Dragon of Light and Dragon of Evil "Yonggary" (용가리, Yonggari) (LINE incorrectly translated this as simply "dragons") in Season 2 Episode 111. This was a reference to Yongarry (sometimes spelt as "Yongary"), a giant dragon-like Kaiju originating from the 1967 South Korean film Yongary, Monster from the Deep. The film and its title character were produced to rival the success of Toho's Godzilla films during the mid-60s.
- The relationship between the Dragon of Light and Stone is similar to that of Naruto and Kurama.
- In the Star Wars series, Lahru was a Anx Grandmaster of the Jedi Order during the High Republic Era