“Small fries like you think you can deal with me? I can handle you all barehanded!”
Kkakdugi was a player in Lucid Adventure and the former guild master of Tete Guild. In the early days of Lucid Adventure, he was a ranker and led the Tete Guild in the Absolute Quest. His guild was involved in in skirmishes with Zara Guild for the Absolute Quest. Their battles culminated with Tete Guild's base being raided by Zara Guild which eventually led to the guilds defeat.
Realising that he would be apprehended by Giga for his use of Nightmare, Kkakdugi attempted to flee but he was eventually arrested by the Giga Guild Security Team and was scheduled to be deleted from the game. His fate is unknown.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Gallery
- 3 Personality
- 4 Relationships
- 5 Abilities
- 6 Skill Tree
- 7 Items
- 8 History
- 9 Quotes
- 10 Major Battles
- 11 Video Game Appearances
- 12 Translation Notes
- 13 Notes & Trivia
- 14 References
As a ranker, Kkakdugi was extremely confident in his abilities, especially when it came to fighting hand-to hand. He had ambitions to conquer Lucid Adventure as he led his guild in the Absolute Quest. He was willing to do anything to win as he used a Nightmare bug in an attempt to defeat Hardcore Leveling Warrior, knowing full well that its use would lead to him being apprehended by Giga.
The exact relationship between Kkakdugi and his guild members was never revealed but he must have at least had a cordial relationship with them seeing as he was leading them ton conquer the game via the Absolute Quest.
Zara Guild was a rival guild to Tete Guild for the Absolute Quest. Kkakdugi led Tete Guild into ruining the Zara Guild's guild area.
Kkakdugi was surprised that Armes could see his personal attribute and his nature. He gave Armes the page form his 'book' after he was defeated by Hardcore Leveling Warrior and The Best Swordsman.
Kkakdugi though Hardcore Leveling Warrior was acting like a teenager and agreed to tell Zara Guild everything he knew and give them his 'page' if Hardcore Leveling Warrior could beat him barehanded. He was shocked at Hardcore Leveling Warrior physical strength and was even forced to use Nightmare in an attempt to beat him. Hardcore Leveling Warrior called him a "rockhead".
Kkakdugi was wary of Giga. He was wise enough to flee when he used the Nightmare bug because he knew Giga Guild Security Team would come after him. He was eventually captured and by Giga and taken away by Han Gun-Ho.
Kkakdugi was the Guild Master of the Tete Guild, directly controlling the guilds activities. In the early days of Lucid Adventure, Kkakdugi was a powerful player and was even a ranker. He easily defeated multiple normal members of the Zara Guild. He was eventually defeated by Hardcore Leveling Warrior who was ranked at least No.88 in the Giga Ranking System.
- Main Article: Stone Golem
Kkakdugi wraps his body with a giant stone golem armour. He becomes stronger and more durable after using this skill. He built his castle on top of the rocky area in order to absorb the ores to enhance himself even further.
Armour Empowerment: Kkakdugi becomes stronger and more durable when his body is in the Stone Golem Armour.
- Enhanced Strength: His display of strength made Hardcore Leveling Warrior assume that he had a strength type personal attribute. A blow that was directed at Hardcore Leveling Warior caved the ground on impact.
- Enhanced Defense: Kkakdugi's defense is enhanced when his body is wrapped in the armour. His head armour was dented by Hardcore Leveling Warrior with a strength stat of 800+. Hardcore Leveling Warrior could not believe how hard it was and called him a rock head because of it.
Hand-To-Hand Combat Proficiency: Using his enhanced strength, KKakdugi was able to fight barehanded to defeat his opponents. Kkakdugi's strength enabled him to defeat multiple normal members of the Zara Guild barehanded.
- Main Article: Nightmarization
Nightmare is a bug that changes the user's skills, personality and everything else. The user can get much stronger in a short period of time. It grants the user the ability to use Nightmare which significantly increases the players stats such as strength, speed, regeneration and defence as well as imbuing all their skills with the power of Nightmare, which nullifies all defences.
Kkakdugi resorted to using Nightmare after he was defeated in a fist fight by Hardcore Leveling Warrior. Unfortunately for him, he was cut apart by The Best Swordsman's Fragmentation before he could strike down Hardcore Leveling Warrior from behind. He was eventually captured by Giga's Security team and purified of the Nightmare bug by Giga's Ancient Relic Immobilization Equipment.
Kkakdugi fought with his body wrapped around his Stone Golem armour and appears to favour fighting barehanded.
- Nightmarization: Nightmare is a bug that changes the user's skills, personality and everything else. The user can get much stronger in a short period of time. It grants the user the ability to use Nightmare which significantly increases the players stats such as strength, speed, regeneration and defence as well as imbuing all their skills with the power of Nightmare, which nullifies all defences. It is because of this skill that Kkakdugi was arrested by Giga.
Absolute Quest Items
- The Book: As the guild master of Tete Guild, Kkakdugi had his guild's book for the Absolute Quest. His page was eventually taken off him by Armes after his guild was defeated.
Fighting Zara Guild
Zara Guild raidied Tete Guild's castle and Kkakdugi defeated multiple normal members of the Zara Guild barehanded. The enraged Hardcore Leveling Warrior challenges Kkakdugi and Kkakdugi scoffs and tells him that he is acting like a teenage boy. Kkagdugi agrees to tell him anything he wants to know and to give Zara Guild the page if Hardcore Leveling Warrior can defeat him barehanded. They begina duel and Kkakdugi tries to hit Hardcore Leveling Warrior with a blow, but Hardcore Leveling Warrior easily avoids it after his speed stat is doubled via a Lucky Coin. Hardore Leveling Warrior punches Kkakdugi's helmet and makes a massive dent which forced Kkakdugi to the ground.
As Hardcore Leveling Warrior turns his back on Kkakdugi, Kkakdugi uses Nightmarization and attempts to attack Hardcore Leveling Warrior from behind, but Hardcore Leveling Warrior is teleported away by Choco Bibi as The Best Swordsman cuts Kkakdugi's armour apart with Fragmentation. Kkakdugi is shocked that Armes knew his personal attribute and hands her his 'page'. As the Zara Guild members talk to each other, Kkakdugi attempts to flee the scene before Giga arrives but he is captured and bound by Giga's Security Team and is purified by Nightmare. He is then carried away by the Giga Guild Securtity Team.
- (To Zara Guild members): "Small fries like you think you can deal with me? I can handle you all barehanded!"
Video Game Appearances
Issues and Errors
- Main Article:LINE Webtoon Translation Changes
The characters name, '깍두기', is translated as 'Radish Kimchi' by LINE Webtoon. '깍두기' is pronounced 'Kkakdugi' in Korean and literally translates to 'diced radish kimchi'.
|蘿蔔塊 (Luóbo kuài)||LINE Webtoon (Taiwanese)||Traditional Chinese|
|Radish Kimchi||LINE Webtoon (English)||English|
|Kkakdugi||LINE Webtoon (French)||French|
Notes & Trivia
- Kkakdugi is a Korean dish of spicy pickled cubes of daikon, served cold or at room temperature
- Hardcore Leveling Warrior mistakenly believed that Kkakdugi's personal attribute was a 'strength type'.
- It is actually unknown what happened to the character. Some fans speculate that he was deleted by Han Gun-Ho. it is possible that he was used in Han Gun-Ho's chimera experiments but this has not been confirmed.