Hero Cantare with NAVER WEBTOON is a South Korean mobile RPG game where players can control characters from the Naver Webtoon comics. The game concept is similar to Marvel's Avengers that provide many heroes within the Marvel Universe, but this game will be about the Naver Webtoon Universe.
The English version of the game was released on May 26th 2020 as Hero Cantare with Webtoon.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Story
- 3 Videos
- 4 Hardcore Leveling Warrior Characters
- 5 Gallery
- 6 External Links
- 7 Notes & Trivia
- 8 References
“God of High School x Tower of God x Hardcore Leveling Warrior x Noblesse”
Various Naver Webtoon IPs are connected in the same world.
“Heroes, villains, and the planet Tetra, which has continued the tumultuous peace of the world government, one day there is a gap in the dimensions. Due to the darkness that poured through the cracks, the planet Tetra is facing the crisis and could collapse overnight. But don't forget. There is always a hero at the end of the world! Heroes challenging the realm of God from all over the world will gather on the planet Tetra, likely to have another big accident!”
― Official homepage Worldview Story Description
Each season, new characters from different webtoon series are added.
Hardcore Leveling Warrior Characters
Hero of Taste Sora
Night Queen Zero
Queen No Name
- Hero Cantare Official Website (Korean)
- Hero Cantare Official Website (English)
- Hero Cantare Facebook (Korean)
- Hero Cantare Facebook (English)
- Hero Cantare Naver Cafe (Korean)
- Hero Cantare Youtube Channel (Korean)
- Hero Cantare Youtube Channel (English)
Notes & Trivia
- The meaning of the title means 'song of the hero'.
- It can also be spelled Hero Cantale.