The Episode continues from the last Episode. Dark offers HCLW 1 Billion in exchange for 1 Billion. Before HCLW can respond he is Forcefully Logged out of the game.
In the real world, he is thrown into a room with no bed and narcotics by Chairman Kim's henchmen. Chairman Kim placed a large bet on him for the upcoming Arena competition and had him thrown in the room to recover his level as quick as possible.
A flashback to 3 years ago shows Ethan Gong about to be thrown off the fourth floor of a building by Chairman Kim's henchmen because of his gambling debt. Chairman Kim coerces Ethan to join his Workshop to play Lucid Adventure so he can pay back the debt.
HCLW then logs back into Lucid Adventure and asks Dark for 2 Billion to help him level up. They then head back to Yopi Land to make preparations but Dark is weary and wants Hardcore Leveling Warrior to prove himself before he is hired.
He challenges HCLW to fight a green haired player, which HCLW confidently accepts.
- Hardcore Leveling Warrior
- Heart Heater
- Chairman Kim (Flashback)
- Scallion Head
Notes & Trivia
- The Episode Cover features Dark resting on a Dragon whilst he holds two baby Dragons.
- Hardcore Leveling Warrior's real name, Ethan Gong, was revealed in this Episode.
- This is the second Episode where no skill was used. The first was Episode 3.
- Hardcore Leveling Warrior asks for 3 Billion but this is translated as 3 Million Dollars in the Webtoon translation. The exact currency remains unclear but it is most likely the South Korean Won.
- Chairman Kim's name is revealed to be Jeno Lee in the contract that Ethan Gong signed 3 years ago.
- Chairman Kim's Henchman says HCLW could free himself if he paid Chairman Kim 1 Billion, implying that Chairman Kim bet 1 Billion on him for the Tournament.
- Ethan Gong asks for the game characters of the two people trapped with him in the bottom floor of Smile Tower.
- Chairman Kim's Workshop was mentioned for the first time in this Episode.