Story & Art
16 March 2019
28 May 2019
|← Episode 164||Episode 166 →|
The PVP Final Round continues as the Rewound HCLW engages Team Light by himself...
- Majin Eyes
- Automatic Skill Analysis
- Lasso of Yin and Yang
- Eternally Cursed Sword Strike
- Angelic Cradle
- Valkyrie Cannon Shot
- Spear of Heavenly Summoning
- Majin Light
- Tomb of Swords
- God's Arena
Notes & Trivia
- It appears HCLW has the 'flight' ability as he was able to engage Secretary Kim in the air.
- It is unclear if Auto-Reflector and Automatic Skill Analysis are HCLW's skills or skills of the Golden Armor.
- Stand Up is the second Conceptual Magic introduced in the series and the first one of the Skill Type personal attribute.
- In Episode 11, HCLW implied he could have one-shotted Light's Team. This Episode confirms that it was not an empty boast.
- In Episode 112, Hungry Ghost (Line: Demon) wanted to join Giga so he could "beat that bastard" in the PvP Round. This Episode confirms that the person he was referring to was HCLW.