"I..just wanted to meet Grandpa again."
Carter Han, also known as Dark in Lucid Adventure, is one of the main protagonists of the series. He is the grandson of the former chairman of Giga, Roy Han. He is a member of Hardcore Leveling Warrior's Party, as well as his employer. He is the boss of the powerful NPC, Heart Heater and his assistant Rim.
His main goal is to get stronger in order to find his grandfather inside the Lucid Adventure world.
Image Gallery Edit
Real World Edit
Lucid Adventure Edit
The relationship between Dark and his family can be considered rather non-existent, with the exception of his grandfather. The entire family does not see Dark as anything important and considers him both a waste of space and a possible obstacle to remove in order to secure the Giga fortune. His cousins see him as a loser, and even someone they should kill both in-game and in the real world. The only person that ever cared for him was his grandfather, Roy Han.
Roy Han Edit
best fren. his grandpa love him and he love his grandpa. when grandpa died, he was ver sad.
Grandma Han Edit
Not much detail about their relationship has been revealed.
James Han Edit
Sam Han Edit
June Han Edit
Lucas Han Edit
Nathan Han Edit
Sua Han Edit
Hardcore Leveling Warrior Edit
Heart Heater Edit
Hohoian Gang Edit
Yopi Land Edit
Pooh Upooh Edit
No Name Edit
Skills & Abilities Edit
Fighting Style Edit
Tactical Skill Edit
Personal Attribute Edit
Time Magic: Dark's personal attribute gives him the power to manipulate time in various forms. It has been noted by several characters as being unique.
Skill Tree Edit
Black Magic Edit
- Decay: causes objects and enemies to rot. At weaker levels it was only able to rot the clothes on his enemy's back, but at higher levels of power he was able to cause Player Eater's face to rot away, causing him agonizing pain.
- Summon Skeleton: summons skeletons to attack his enemies. Has been shown to summon up to 5 at once.
- Rising Skeleton: advanced form of Summon Skeleton. Summons dozens of skeletons.
- Enchant Magic: The Weapons of the Dead: creates weapons of magical energy for his summoned skeletons, presumably increasing their damage.
- Summon - Skull Mage: summons skeleton mages. These mages can use magic arrows to attack their enemies.
- Bone Wall: summons a wall of bones from the ground. Can be used to block attacks.
- Bone Prison: a variation on Bone Wall, instead it summons the bones around the enemy into a tight dome to bind and confine them.
- Summon - Stone Golem: summons a stone golem.
- Golem Shield: combining his Bone Wall with his Stone Golem, Dark creates a stone golem with a shield made of bones, capable of blocking the Big Flame skill, which caused an explosion that towered over a forest.
- Golem's Arm: summons a large arm of a golem from the ground, which can be used to block attacks or, presumably, to attack the enemy.
- Break Curse: breaks a curse. Was able to break the curse on Hardcore Leveling Warrior that had reduced him to level one and transformed him into a Hohoian. Seems to cost a lot of mana.
- Summon Servant Spirit: Lazie: Summons Lazie to aid him in combat.
- Devil x Dark Magician Mode: By allowing Lazie to possess him, Dark can enter Devil X Dark Magician Mode. In this form his is far stronger and faster, as well as being capable of flight. He also gains access to a new skill window of abilities:
- Demon Fist: imbues Dark's fist with demonic energy and launches a punch.
- Demon Jab: Dark jabs his opponent with a hand full of demonic energy.
- Bear Hunt: imbues Dark's hands with demonic energy and launches dozens of punches at once. At higher levels it creates a massive hand made of energy to attack with.
- Blood Burning: a skill that costs HP rather than mana. Increases Dark's strength
- Demon King Footsteps: Increases the Evasion stat and dodges.
- Demonic Bone Wall: Summons a massive wall of bones. This wall is immune to all magical skills within Lucid Adventure, so it can only be broken through by physical attacks.
- Soul Reading: allows Dark to sense the souls of the dead and communicate with them.
- The Memory of the Dead x Summon Skeletons: summons 10 horned skeletons.
- Summon Bone Hands: Summons two giant skeletal arms from the ground and controls them.
- Soul Communion:
- The Cursed Pile of Bone: summons dozens of spikes made of bone from the ground to impale enemies and hold them in place. Can be used to create a wall to block attacks.
- The Flare of Curse: causes the target to erupt in purple flames. A fire type attack that was used to damage the Hercules-Attribute ranker.
- The Language of the Hohoian King: a skill learned by becoming closer to the Hohoian Beard Gang. Allows him to communicate in the Hohoian language and motivate them.
- Mana Storm: Unleashes a vortex of energy that sends enemies flying.
- Concentrated Mana Shot: Shotgun: concentrates a ball of mana orbs in Dark's hand, then fires them like a shotgun.
- Slowing Hands: summons dozens of zombie hands from the ground to slow down an enemy's movement.
- Grudge: zombies deal double damage against their original killer.
- Bone Spear: throws a spear made of bone at the enemy.
- The Eye of Trajectory: A legendary item merged with Dark's body. The eye allows the user to see the trajectory of object's past and future. A legendary eye that only shows up amongst the elves every thousand years.
- Soul Link:
- Bone Bind:
- Cursed Sickle:
- Multiple High-Density Bone Walls
Darkist Black Magic: Edit
Time Magic Edit
- Deja-Vu - a skill that allows Dark to see into the future as if the events have already happened and let's him see the trajectory of enemy attacks. Dark can telepathically communicate this knowledge to the souls of his summons, allowing them to see the trajectory of enemy attacks as well.
- Wind Up - a skill that rewinds the the target to a past form making them weaker or stronger depending on their history. The skill lasts for 6 minutes and has a cool down time of one year in Lucid Adventure Time, which is around 52 days in the real world. The skill has a 50% chance of succeeding or a 50% chance of failure which leads to Dark's death.
- Broken Cogwheel - a skill that slows down the targets movement speed significantly for a brief time.
Maximum Survival Instinct: A wild animal's 'instinct' which allows to detect danger. Dark can view auras around others and the size of the aura corresponds to their power. Due to the skill synergizing with Dark's Soul Reading skill, the aura he can see appears in different shapes for different people, seemingly corresponding to their personal attribute (Hardcore Leveling Warrior's appeared gold and surrounded by coins, Heart Heater's appears as a massive black dragon).
Warlock Items Edit
Divine Items Edit
Hero Exclusive Items Edit
Binding Items Edit
Consumable Items Edit
Dark is introduced to Hardcore Leveling Warrior and Sora in the Hut on Dragon Mountain by Heart Heater. He asks Hardcore Leveling Warrior to help him level up and he agrees to in exchange for $3 Million.
Dark, along with Hardcore Leveling Warrior return to Yopi Land to prepare for a dungeon Quest when Dark asks Hardcore Leveling Warrior to prove himself by defeating Scallion Head to prove his strength much to the protests of Sora.
Dark watches on skeptically with Sora and a crowd of people, including the king of Yopi Land until Hardcore Leveling Warrior manages to defeat Scallion Head in a Legal PK with the Paralyzing Dagger.
Part 1 Edit
Tabula Rasa Edit
Black Magic Dungeon Edit
Leaf Dungeon Edit
Discover Your Personal Attribute Edit
Combat Tournament Preparation Edit
Preliminary Round Edit
Subjugation Round Edit
The Hohoians Edit
Siege Round Preparation Edit
Siege Round Edit
Pooh Upooh's Rescue Edit
Dark's Birthday Edit
PvP Quarter Finals Edit
Trial of the Dragons Edit
PvP Semi Finals Edit
Escape from Seoul Edit
PvP Final Round Edit
Lazie's Deadly Move Edit
Recruiting New Guild Members! Edit
Part 2 Edit
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Dark made his début in Episode 3 but his name was actually revealed by Sora in Episode 4. His Real name, 'Carter Han', was revealed in Episode 11 by Light.
- Hardcore Leveling Warrior's nickname for him is 'Middle Schooler' (중딩, jungding).