Hardcore Leveling Warrior Wiki
Advertisement
Hardcore Leveling Warrior Wiki

A Job (aka Class), is used to differentiate the abilities of players in Lucid Adventure.

Overview

About 30% of the players in Lucid Adventure are 'Combat Class' like Swordsmen and Gunners whilst the remaining 70% are 'Normal Class' like Farmers and Merchants.[1]

There are plenty of other things to do besides fighting.[1] For example, people who are into architecture can focus on making buildings or some people find a secret forest and build their own little kingdoms where they can live in comfort or there are those who hide in the game world and gamble away with their mortgage.[2] The possibilities are endless.

In order to change from a 'Normal Class' to a 'Combat Class' players have to Complete a Job Advancement Quest which are quite difficult.[1]

Once you choose a 'Job' you don't simply stay with it. Once a player reaches Level 90 you can choose more specific Jobs within. A second Job can be chosen that suits the players interest or Personal Attributes. For example, Tempest is a Gunner but he chose Holy Shooter as his second Job and now uses firearms with Holy Power in Battle.[3]

Bubble is originally a Wizard but she advanced to an Elementalist to use her Personal Attribute, Bubbles to use various kinds of Bubbles.[3]

It is unknown how many Job Advancements there are but normally people who completed the 5th Job Advancement and certain Quests are known as 'Masters'.[3] The only 'Master' revealed so far in the series is the Master Wizard, Light.[4]

Class Classifications

  • Normal Class: Classes that revolve around agriculture or other types of business that do not revolve around combat such as Farmers and Merchants.
  • Combat Class: Classes that purely revolve around combat such as Swordsmans and Magicians.


Known Classes

Combat-Oriented Classes

Job Name Source Person Type Info
Angel Knight
Archer
Berserker
Dragon Knight
Great Swordsman A job advancement of the swordsman class
Great Sword Warrior Job Advancement of the swordsman class and
Grim Reaper Hidden

Class

Personal Attribute
Gunner Base Class
Hell's Kitchen - Mad Chef Hidden

Class

Knight
Lancer
Light Dragon Knight
Martial Artist
Master Swordsman 5th job advancement of the swordsman class
Hero
Hero of Taste Job Advancement of the Taster Class.
Holy Swordsman
Paladin (Holy Knight) Job Advancement of the Swordsman class
Shooter Only Mentioned
Slugger Only Mentioned
Sniper Only Mentioned Tempest is

incorrectly called a

Sniper in

Hardcore Leveling Warrior: Idle RPG.

Hardcore Leveling Warrior said Tempest

did not chose Sniper as

his second job in Episode 88.

Swordsman Base Class
Thief
Weapon Master: Sword Specialist
Wrestler

Magic-Oriented Classes

Job Source Person Type Commentary
Dark Emperor Hidden

Class

Class Upgrade of the Black Wizard class
Elementalist Job Advancement of the Wizard class
Black Wizard Base Class
Fire Wizard
Healer
High Priest
Master Wizard 5th Job Advancement of the Wizard Class
Painting Wizard
Space-Time Wizard
Taoist Kim
Water Wizard
Wizard Base Class

Production-Oriented Classes

Job Source Person Info
Appraiser
Blacksmith Base class
Carpenter
Cartoonist
Chef
Designer
Farmer Only Mentioned
Item Production Consultant
Master Blacksmith 5th job advancement of the blacksmith class.
Top Chef

Other Classes

Job Source Person Type Info
Adventurer
Barrier Master
Black Marketeer
Gambler
Loan Shark
Mechanic Master
Scouter
Tamer
Taster Hidden

Class

Personal Attribute
TCG Hidden

Class

Personal Attribute
Virus Hidden

Class

Personal Attribute

Notes & Trivia

  • 'Job' (직업) and 'Class' (클래스) are used interchangeably in the Webtoon. Both are used to describe a character's class.

References

  1. 1.0 1.1 1.2 Episode 7
  2. 113
  3. 3.0 3.1 3.2 Episode 88
  4. Episode 32
Advertisement