During the early years of Lucid Adventure, he was a member of Zara Guild. After Armes went missing and the Zara Guild disbanded, Choco Bibi followed The Best Swordsman and joined the Grass Roots Guild. Alongside his Grass Roots Guild Teammates, he competed in the last ever Combat Tournament. Both Choco Bibi and his team were eventually knocked out by Team Light in the Martial Arts Combat Round quarterfinals.
After the Combat Tournament concluded, Choco Bibi used the God of Time and Space's mana to mass teleport most of the players away from the Tomb of Sword in order to prevent them from being caught up in the final clash of the Gods. The mana of the God of Time and Space led to Choco Bibi's eyesight and mana lines being damaged. His mana lines eventually recovered and his eyesight was improved by a pair of glasses give to him by Tempest and Drip Soup.
After the time-skip, Choco Bibi and the Grass Roots Guild joined hands with Dark and his party in order to find Hardcore Leveling Warrior who had disappeared two years prior.
Main Article: Choco Bibi/Gallery
In the first season, Choco Bibi is seen most frequently with his red Wizard Hat. He covers his hair with bandages, leaving a few stray strands sticking out between bandages and at the sides. Later on, it is revealed that his Eye of Space is located on his forehead, covered by the bandages and hat. Choco Bibi wears an army print shirt and black pants and boots.
His eyes are deep maroon, his hair curly, short and black in colour. He is thin and tall in terms of body shape but is revealed to be somewhat muscular underneath his clothes in the Sub Round.
In the second season, Choco Bibi wears glasses to make up for his damaged mana veins. He is unable to see clearly without them. He no longer wears his hat and bandages, instead letting his curly black hair loose. This might be because he mastered closing the Eye of Space, so he has no need to cover his forehead anymore, or because he has revealed the Eye and no longer needs to hide it. He wears the same army print shirt and black pants and boots.
His eyes take on a lighter tone after his mana veins get damaged. Without his glasses, his eyes appear to be pale pink (in certain panels) or pale orange (in others). However, with the glasses on, his eyes appear the regular maroon shade. This could be the effect of the glasses, lighting or colouring choices.
Choco Bibi is a very mellow person who doesn't get annoyed very easily. Even when people are rude to him, he will brush it off and not take anything to heart.
He describes himself as "not the leader type" but is in fact pretty competent at leading a group. He can take up the position when the situation calls for it as he did during the Subjugation Round. 
Choco Bibi's signature pose appears to be squatting as he is seen doing this at various points throughout the series while others choose to stand instead. 
He also likes lollipops and is seen with one in his mouth at various point throughout the series. He has spare lollipops and Master Swordsman can be seen taking one of them for fun, which Choco Bibi responds to by complaining. Additionally, he seems to have a sweet tooth. During the Combat Tournament, Grass Roots Guild is seen sitting in the stadium to spectate Team Dark's matches. Choco Bibi brings coke with him, which Cocomori steals. 
He cares deeply about his guild members and is willing to sacrifice himself for them and take attacks for them. There are many instances in which he does so:
- At the beginning of the Battle against Rigos, he chooses to teleport Tempest out of harm's way with the little bit of mana he had recovered.
- Before the 4v4 battle, while registering Cocomori under Team Choco Bibi, they meet Sua Han who tries to strike Cocomori across the face. Choco Bibi takes the hit for her instead.
- In the battle against their Nightmarized selves, Choco Bibi chooses to continue providing his teammates with mana and supports them instead of focusing on his own Nightmare, which inevitably ended up in his defeat. Other than that, his glasses also were knocked off in the midst of battle and he had to fight with a sword which put him in a huge disadvantage. Nevertheless, he continued to help his teammates and eventually exhausted himself.
Because of the supportive nature of his personal attribute, he is a team player and usually stays at the back, providing back up teleportation and observing the field. The members of the Grass Roots Guild are connected to Choco Bibi's mana source, which provides them with the ability to teleport. Tempest also uses this ability to access a subspace to shoot from, so that enemies cannot find him easily. In Season 2 Chapter 29, Tempest notes that the coordinates of the subspace cannot be found by anyone except Choco Bibi. However, providing the other members with mana also weakens Choco Bibi as the battle goes on. If Choco Bibi sustains damage, the abilities also start to falter. This is demonstrated in the battle against the Grass Roots Guild's Nightmarized versions of themselves. 
Choco Bibi is extremely headstrong and stubborn. He exhibits this in a few different instances:
- In the battle against Team Light, he had his heart pierced by Light's magic, which disabled his teleportation. Instead of giving up, he phased his heart out of his body and, with a gaping hole in his torso, struck Light across the face, drawing blood before dying.
- In the battle against their Nightmarized selves, Choco Bibi had his body pierced with many pieces of Nightmare Mana through his pressure points. Nightmare notes that it must have hurt a lot, but Choco Bibi did not scream at all. Choco Bibi apologises and reassures Master Swordsman that he is alright despite his condition.
He is against using money to solve problems and doesn't like it when others do. He is extremely hostile to Giga, similar to Hardcore Leveling Warrior, but demonstrates it in a less aggressive manner. 
Choco Bibi is also the type of person that hates being on left 'on read' and will keep sending messages until he gets a response.
- Choco Bibi, Taek, Tempest, Drip Soup, Hardcore Leveling Warrior, Dark, Sora, Pooh Upooh, Taek and Lime vs. Octonash
- Choco Bibi, Tempest, Drip Soup, Hardcore Leveling Warrior, Dark, Sora, Pooh Upooh, Taek and Lime vs. Todish
- Choco Bibi, Tempest, Drip Soup and Cocomori vs. Light, Secretary Kim, Secretary Park and Hungry Ghost
- Choco Bibi vs. Light
- Choco Bibi vs. Nightmare Choco Bibi (Tomb of Swords)
- Choco Bibi vs. Nightmare Choco Bibi (Crosswalk of Moon)
- Choco Bibi, The Best Swordsman, Tempest, Drip Soup and Cocomori vs. Ruud Ra Kan (Near Jelly Village)
- Choco Bibi, The Best Swordsman, Tempest, Drip Soup and Cocomori vs. Ruud Ra Kan (Grass Roots Base)
- Choco Bibi, Dark, Sora and Lu Bu vs Demons
- Choco Bibi vs La Tufenri
Notes & Trivia
- Kim Sehoon revealed the following information about Choco Bibi in a Twitter post:
- His real name was is 고은우 (English: Ko Eun-woo).
- 미대 졸전준비중 (English: He's preparing for the College of Fine Arts Graduation Exhibition)
- 파인아트 계열 - 현재는 조각에 관심 (English: Fine art Department - now interested in sculpture)
- OO대 4학년 (English: 4th year at OO University)
- Kim Sehoon revealed that the university students of Grass Roots Guild all go to the same Seoul-based mid-level universities.
- It was revealed on the official Hardcore Leveling Warrior instagram page that Choco Bibi's birthday is February 28th.